2 bedroom terraced house for saleCLAYCLIFFE TERRACE, BARNSLEY, S70 6LR
Offers in Region of
- TWO BEDROOM THROUGH TERRACE
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- BUY TO LET
- POTENTIAL RENT: £395PCM
- NO UPPER VENDOR CHAIN
- MUST SEE PROPERTY
The accommodation to the ground floor comprises; lounge, modern kitchen and house bathroom. To the first floor; two good sized bedrooms. The property further benefits from gardens to front and rear, full gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout. Fantastic investment opportunity, currently tenanted at £395 PCM on a periodic tenancy agreement. Viewing Strongly advised to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Double glazed window to front, wood fireplace with marble inset & hearth and electric fire, telephone point, television point, double glazed entrance door and central heating radiator.
Fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink unit, built in electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge freezer, space for washing machine, storage cupboard, tiled walls, central heating radiator, double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to rear.
Access to roof space and doors leading to first floor rooms.
Double glazed window to rear and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, cupboard housing combination boiler, and central heating radiator.
White three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, hand wash basin, tiled walls, extractor fan, central heating radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Gravelled area with fenced boundaries.
Laid mainly to lawn with patio fenced boundaries with gate to rear and two outbuildings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53741625.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2372674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.