7 bedroom detached house for saleSharpenhoe Road, Streatley, Bedfordshire, LU3
- Grade II listed Georgian detached house
- Seven bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Cellar including wine store
- Three bedroom guest cottage
- Outbuildings including games room
- Landscaped grounds of 1.5 acres
A Grade II listed Georgian seven bedroom detached house on a landscaped 1.5 acre plot with a three bedroom guest cottage, outbuildings and parking, in a village location. This property dates from circa 1750 and is situated on a mature plot adjacent to a church in the centre of a quiet Bedfordshire village. The accommodation includes two reception rooms, a kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and cellar. The seven bedrooms are set over two floors, with the master bedroom having an en suite bathroom. There is also a Jack and Jill family bathroom and a shower room. Luton railway station and M1 junction 12 are both approximately 5 miles away, and Luton Airport is approximately 8 miles away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53741781.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBS130073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Woburn Sands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.