3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHevea Road, Burton-on-Trent, DE13
- MODERN CORNER STYLE HOME
- RECEPTION HALLWAY & CLOAKROOM
- DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE
- OPEN PLAN FULLY FITTED DINING KITCHEN WITH A RANGE OF APPLIANCES
- THREE GENEROUS BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
- REAR GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH LAWN & PATIO
- VIEW BY APPOINTMENT
A modern semi detached corner style family home situated on a popular residential estate location and having the benefit of UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout. The accommodation in brief comprises entrance hallway, ground floor cloakroom, a dual aspect modern fitted dining kitchen with a full range of built in appliances, a dual aspect lounge, three good size bedrooms to the first floor, the master having fitted wardrobes, and family bathroom.
Outside the property occupies a corner plot with an enclosed well maintained, established rear garden with block paved patio and lawn and rear gated access to a single garage and driveway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53742573.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10531798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Burton Upon Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.