2 bedroom terraced house for salePrimrose Hill, Connah's Quay, Deeside
- Private Location
- Situated close to the local amenities of Connah's Quay
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Lounge and separate dining room
A mid terrace cosy cottage - one of just 7 - hidden away just off the High Street in Connahs Quay; very quiet and private location. Newly decorated.
*VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED* This is a great opportunity to acquire a mid terrace cosy cottage - one of just 7 - hidden away just off the High Street in Connahs Quay; very quiet and private location. Newly decorated. The property briefly comprising lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, with the first floor comprising two well proportioned double bedrooms. This property is prime for rental or would make a great family home.
Lounge 14' 4" recess x 11' 5" ( 4.37m recess x 3.48m )
Entering the lounge via the UPVC double glazed door to the front aspect comprising feature brick fire place, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling coving, radiator, door leading into dining room
Dining Room 11' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.97m )
This room provides an independent dining room or potentially a second reception depending on preference. Comprising brick built fireplace with open fire, double glazed UPVC window to the rear elevation, under stair storage cupboard, bespoke fitted cupboard to right of chimney recess enclosing meter, ceiling coving, radiator, stairs leading to first floor accommodation, door leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 9' 10" ( 2.49m x 3.00m )
Comprising stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer taps, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, splash back tiling, single glazed window to the side elevation, space under worktop for appliances, space for cooker, tiled floor, leading to rear entrance hallway.
Rear Entrance Hallway
The rear hallway accessed via a wooden rear door from the paved courtyard and benefits from tiled floor and a walk in storage cupboard containing power outlets for fridge freezer or similar. Door off rear hallway leads into bathroom.
The bathroom comprises w.c, pedestal basin, bath with mixer tap, electric shower over bath, extractor fan, radiator, part tiled, double glazed UPVC frosted window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 11' 5" ( 4.01m x 3.48m )
Comprising wardrobes and fitted storage into recesses, newly fitted carpet, radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.00m x 3.10m )
Comprising cupboard houses the gas central heating boiler in recess, newly fitted carpet, radiator, double glazed UPVC window to the rear elevation.
The front garden accessed via pathway through wooden gate, benefits private lawned area and access to front door.
The rear courtyard leads to alleyway into Primrose Street
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53743777.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.