3 bedroom detached house for saleRustington, West Sussex
- Beautiful extended three bedroom detached residence
- 3 double bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- 2 spacious reception areas
- Home office/Study
- Established Westerly facing rear garden
- Garage with carriage driveway to front
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
Graham Butt Estate Agents are pleased to offer this beautiful 3 bedroom detached "Sussex Cottage" which was built in 1952 and is located in one of Rustington's most sought after locations. Having been tastefully extended by the current owners, the property now offers a perfect balance of new and old. With the kerb appeal and character of the property being retained from the outside. Inside you will find, large living accommodation on the ground floor, with a spacious semi open plan feel. With two spacious reception areas, separate kitchen and dining area overlooking the west facing garden. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms with a master ensuite and a home office/study. The west facing garden has mature plants and a patio area accessible from the bi-folds in the lounge. To the front of the property you will find an in and out carriage driveway and large garage.
The property was extensively modernised and extended in 2010 by the current owners renewing the electrics, central heating system and replacing the double glazing throughout. A double storey extension was added to the rear of the property which now makes up the master bedroom ensuite and study/office, as well as dining room and second reception area. This has meant that the property benefits from all the modern conveniences while keeping the character. The kitchen is fitted with integrated fridge, freezer and double range oven with a 5 burner hob and ample storage options. Upstairs all three double bedrooms have built-in wardrobes with the master benefiting from two double wardrobes as well as a shower ensuite. The established westerly facing garden is a lovely size and is extremely private and peaceful being mainly laid to lawn with a stone patio area and a rear access door to the garage. The garage is larger than a standard and is fitted with lighting and power. There is a carriage in and our driveway to the front of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53744103.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RUS180159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, Rustington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.