3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleYork Gardens, WALTON-ON-THAMES, Surrey
- No Chain
- Three bedroom semi Detached
- Scope to extend STPP
- Two reception rooms
- Conservatory extension
- Drive with Off street parking
- Private garden
- Easy Access to Hersham Mainline station
- Early viewing recommended
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PROPERTY TO PUT YOUR OWN STAMP ON? CHAIN FREE - Rochills are delighted to offer for sale this semi-detached THREE bedroom FAMILY home situated in a quiet residential road located within the popular 'Rydens' area of Walton on Thames. The property is within a few minutes walk of Hersham Mainline Station and has scope for extension (STPP).NO ONWARD CHAIN .
The property comprises entrance hall leading to a fitted kitchen with access to a utility area and downstairs cloakroom. From the lounge you have access to the dining area via internal French doors. Patio doors lead to a large sunny garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two doubles and one single, family bathroom and separate WC.
Externally, the secluded large sunny rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs. To the front the driveway provides off-street parking and garage.
Viewings are a must and can be arranged by contacting the Vendors Sole Agent.
Property ref: 121_1486_4567558
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53746647.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4567558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rochills Ltd, Walton-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.