3 bedroom detached house for saleFerry Lane, South Kyme, LN4
- No onward chain
- 3 / 4 bedroom farmhouse
- Particularly spacious ground floor accom
- Kitchen with oil fired aga
- Sits in approx 0.37 acre
- Overlooks adjacent fields
- Extensive outbuildings
- Quiet location close to the River Kyme Eau
- EPC Rating- F
FANTASTIC AND RARELY AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS RURALLY SITUATED FARMHOUSE SET IN APPROX 0.37 ACRES AND OFFERING IMMENSE POTENTIAL TO IMPROVE OR EXTEND THE EXISTING PROPERTY SUBJECT TO RELEVANT CONSENTS. Enjoying a quiet location only a few hundred yards away from the River Kyme Eau it has views over adjacent fields and toward the Church and well known, historic Tower. It offers deceptively spacious accommodation briefly comprising Hallway, Shower room, Lounge, Dining room, Study which could be a fourth ground floor Bedroom, Kitchen with oil fired Aga, rear Porch / Conservatory whilst to the first floor are three Bedrooms and a family Bathroom. Outside the property is set within mature Gardens, has an in and out Driveway and extensive outbuildings including a detached brick Garage and further sectional Double Garage. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the location and potential afforded by this family home.
Agents Note - The property is sold subject to probate being granted. An application has been submitted.
11' 10" x 6' 7" (3.63m x 2.03m)
17' 1" x 12' 11" (5.23m x 3.94m)
20' 11" x 10' 7" (6.4m x 3.25m)
FAMILY ROOM / FOURTH BEDROOM
5.08m max x 5.48m max
13' 1" x 10' 0" (3.99m x 3.07m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
3.94m max x 3.68m
12' 0" x 10' 7" (3.68m x 3.25m)
8' 0" x 7' 1" (2.46m x 2.16m)
9' 10" x 8' 2" (3.02m x 2.49m)
20' 11" x 10' 0" (6.38m x 3.07m)
ADJ SECTIONAL DOUBLE GARAGE
16' 4" x 10' 9" (4.98m x 3.3m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53755317.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR180086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.