4 bedroom detached house for saleLongtail Rise, Herne Bay, Kent
- 4 bedroom Wards built detached house
- Two en-suites and utility room
- Integral garage, block paved driveway
- Views across open green area
- Conservatory extension to rear
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Built by Ward Homes around the millennium, this wonderful development is now very much established and is known as Stillwater Park, and has fast become one of the Bay's most prestigious sites.
Location is so important and we genuinely feel this property has one of the best positions of any home of the development. It has a stunning outlook over a large expanse of designated green area and vast parking available to the front in the form of block paved driveway.
Known as the Lyden, this attractive 4 bedroom home is an extremely popular design with key features such as a utility room and two bedrooms with en-suites. The master bedroom has a beautiful vaulted ceiling creating a real sense of space and light.
Throughout this home, it's immaculate presentation and quality finish will impress any onlooker and there has even been a large conservatory added to the rear to increase the living accommodation further.
An ornate garden is perfect for sitting in on a summer's evening and the sun hits different parts throughout the day. The town centre is only a short drive away and from this location you will have easy access to the Thanet Way.
What the Owner says:
This has been our family home since new for over 15 years and has given us great pleasure as owners and the space we required. We have added a conservatory which is perfect for entertaining and having the integral garage is a huge benefit, however, with so much driveway parking, it tends to be used now for storage.
- Entrance Hallway
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge: 14'4 x 13'6 (4.37m x 4.12m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 12'1 x 10'5 (3.69m x 3.18m)
- Utility Room: 6'11 x 5'7 (2.11m x 1.70m)
- Dining Room: 10'8 x 8'10 (3.25m x 2.69m)
- Conservatory: 16'11 x 10'4 (5.16m x 3.15m)
- Master Bedroom: 18'5 x 13'7 (5.62m x 4.14m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 9'8 (3.25m x 2.95m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 4: 9'7 x 7'1 (2.92m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'9 x 10'3 (3.58m x 3.13m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Integral Garage: 17'6 x 9'3 (5.34m x 2.82m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53756196.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.