3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCastle View, Tattershall, LN4
- Immaculately presented family home
- Generous 3 bedroom accommodation
- Kitchen & shower room re fitted by vendors
- Lounge & separate dining room
- Extensive driveway & detached garage
- Larger than average rear garden
- Gas central heating & UPVC double glazing
- Popular village location
- EPC Rating - C
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED FAMILY HOME WITH PARTICULARLY GENEROUS THREE BEDROOM ACCOMMODATION. This modern Semi-Detached house has been meticulously maintained and improved by the present vendors during their ownership from new including re fitting the Kitchen, Shower room, boiler and UPVC double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises; Hallway, Lounge with bay window, separate Dining room, Kitchen, three Bedrooms and Shower room. Outside there is an extensive Driveway together with a Detached Garage and larger than average rear Gardens which are attractively landscaped and benefits from a Patio and shed. It enjoys an established location within this popular village and viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate.
5.11m into bay x 3.33m
11' 1" x 7' 1" (3.38m x 2.16m)
11' 1" x 7' 8" (3.38m x 2.36m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
4.22m max x 2.69m max
4.29m max x 2.62m max
11' 1" x 6' 5" (3.4m x 1.96m)
6' 7" x 6' 0" (2.03m x 1.83m)
16' 6" x 9' 3" (5.05m x 2.82m)
COUNCIL TAX BAND - B
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53757864.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR180137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.