3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePasture Avenue, Moreton, Wirral
- SUMMER SALE...GUIDE PRICE £115,000 to £125,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Great Sized Corner Plot
- Lounge and Dining Room
- Out Buildings
- Good Sized Garden
- Off Road Parking
- NO CHAIN
SUMMER SALE BEGINS!!! DON'T MISS OUT. CALL AND BOOK YOUR VIEWING. GUIDE PRICE £115,000 to £125,000.
An ideal family home situated in a very convenient location.It offers ample space and stands in a good size plot with a large driveway. No onward chain makes it even more inviting,
SUMMER SALE BEGINS!!! DON'T MISS OUT CALL AND BOOK YOUR VIEWING..GUIDE PRICE £115,000 to £125,000
An ideal family home situated in a very convenient location. This large three bedroom semi detached house is located close to local amenities. It offers ample space and stands in a good size plot with a large driveway. The property is entered via the front door into the hallway and leads into the lounge. Ahead is the kitchen which has access to the rear and out buildings, the separate dining room has patio doors providing a view and access onto the south facing rear garden. To the first floor are three very generous sized bedrooms, and a family bathroom with a white three piece suite. The property is ideal for a family to put their own stamp on it.
Front aspect double glazed door, understairs cupboard and wood laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' 10" max x 12' 11" max ( 3.91m max x 3.94m max )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, television point and electric fire.
Dining Room 9' 2" x 10' 1" ( 2.79m x 3.07m )
Rear aspect double glazed patio doors, radiator.
Kitchen 16' 1" x 9' 5" ( 4.90m x 2.87m )
Rear aspect door giving access to rear of the property, range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, electric oven and gas hob.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window, loft access, airing cupboard and timber doors giving access to bedrooms one, two and three and the family bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 11' 5" ( 3.20m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window, radiator and television point.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" max x 11' 8" ( 3.91m max x 3.56m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 8' 4" ( 2.49m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window, radiator.
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC.
To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with paved patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53758428.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR107446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.