3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpringfield Street, Nottingham
- Semi-Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Double Garage
- Rear Garden
- 2 Reception Rooms
With no onward chain, we are pleased to bring to the market this 3 bedroom, semi-detached house.
Sold with no onward chain, we are pleased to bring to the market this 3 bedroom, semi-detached house. Accommodation briefly consists of a lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility, 2 bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor whilst having a third bedroom on the second floor. There is also a double garage and viewing is advised.
Lounge 11' 9" x 11' 5" maximum ( 3.58m x 3.48m maximum )
With a UPVC window to the front aspect, stripped wooden floor, radiator, four double power points, one television point, satellite point and Internet point.
Dining Room 12' plus recess x 11' 5" ( 3.66m plus recess x 3.48m )
UPVC window to rear aspect, radiator, stairs rising to the first floor, access to the cellar, 3 double power points, one television point and a boiler control panel.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 5' 7" ( 2.49m x 1.70m )
Is fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with work surfaces above, sink with a mixer tap, tiled splash backs, gas cooker point and a radiator, two double power and one single power point.
Utility 8' 5" x 5' 7" ( 2.57m x 1.70m )
With door to the rear aspect, plumbing for a washing machine, radiator and two double power points.
First Floor Landing
Has stairs rising to the second floor, and a radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 5" maximum ( 3.58m x 3.48m maximum )
UPVC window to front aspect, radiator, cast iron feature fireplace, four double power points and three television points.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 4" maximum ( 2.95m x 2.54m maximum )
UPVC window to rear aspect, cast iron feature fireplace, radiator, three double power points and one television point.
Has a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with shower mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, radiator, window to rear aspect and cupboard housing the boiler.
Bedroom Three 20' maximum x 11' 4" ( 6.10m maximum x 3.45m )
With a velexed window, radiator, four double power points and two television points.
Garden is mainly laid to lawn, with fenced boundaries and also gives access to a double garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53759832.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL106096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.