3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Street, Baconsthorpe, Holt
- Sitting room with stove
- Dining room
- Re-fitted kitchen
- New external oil fired boiler
- Luxury artificial lawn
A well presented 3 bedroom modern country cottage with views towards the castle to the rear.
A charming 3 bedroom semi-detached country cottage, there is a stove in the sitting room, good sized rear garden, off road parking to the front and garage to the rear.
Staircase, boxed in radiator, Karndean flooring, double glazed window to side.
Sitting Room 14' 7" x 11' 4" max ( 4.45m x 3.45m max )
Fireplace housing stove with timber mantle, pamment tiled heath, radiator, double glazed window to front. Arch to;
Dining Room 9' 4" x 8' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.57m )
Boxed in radiator, double doors to;
Conservatory 15' 8" x 8' 9" ( 4.78m x 2.67m )
Tiled floor, double doors to rear garden, electric heater. worktop with space under for washing machine and tumble dryer.
New Kitchen 8' 5" x 7' 8" ( 2.57m x 2.34m )
Stainless steel sink, wall and base cabinets, worktops, opening to dining room, space for 'range' style cooker, hood over, tiled floor, built in fridge, built in freezer, double glazed window to conservatory.
Loft hatch, double glazed window to side, built in cupboard, airing cupboard housing water tank.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 8' 9" + door recess ( 4.14m x 2.67m + door recess )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear with countryside views.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 8' 9" + door recess ( 2.87m x 2.67m + door recess )
Radiator, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 6' 4" ( 2.54m x 1.93m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front.
Panelled bath with shower above, pedestal basin, wc, heated towel rail, shaver point, double glazed windows to side and rear.
Gate opening onto drive at front, side access to rear garden with mature shrubs, luxury artificial lawn, path leading to TIMBER GARAGE at rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53762262.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOL104303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.