3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLonsdale Drive, Sittingbourne
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Popular Grove Park Location
- Spacious Lounge
- Open Plan Kitchen / Diner
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Garage En-Block
- EPC Rating - D (56)
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME LOCATED IN THE POPULAR GROVE PARK ESTATE. Firstly this property's, location is superb for the growing family with both Primary and Secondary Schools located within close proximity. The house itself is located within a cul de sac location but still maintains good links with the A2, A249 and the M2. The accommodation of the property is laid out over two floors, firstly you are greeted with a good size Porch which leads on to a spacious Lounge. To the rear of the property there is an open plan Kitchen / Diner which in turns over looks the rear garden. To the first floor there are three good size Bedrooms consisting of two nice size doubles and a good size single. The family Bathroom is presented to a modern standard and finished in a brilliant white finish with a vanity style wash hand basin. The rear Garden is designed with low maintenance in mind and is finished with artificial grass, decking and a good size shed. To the front there is a pathway leading to front door and a small lawned area. Lastly, and situated nearby is a Garage (en block). To arrange your viewing appointment please get in touch with us at the office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53762766.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27759211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lamborn and Hill Ltd, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.