4 bedroom terraced house for saleInvestment Property, Dunlop Street, Lincoln LN5 7XG
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
- Renovated and Refurbished
- New Kitchen and Bathroom
- Fire doors, hard wired smoke alarms etc
- Producing Rental Income with forward going tenancy
- Proven Income of £14,000 for 2017/18
Attention Investors - Refurbished Terraced house being sold with the benefit of a new tenancy agreement in place from 1st August 2018-30th June 2019 at £1125 per month. To be sold Fully Furnished.
Accounts showing rental income 2017/18 of £14,000.
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or using the link below the property details!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53762868.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference vwa-bywm. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.