3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAireville Rise, Bradford, BD9
- BD9 EPC = D
- Well Presented Semi Detached Bungalow
- 3 Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen And Bathroom
- Garden To Front And Patio To Rear
- Off Road Parking
- Popular Cul De Sac Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A beautifully presented 3 bed semi detached bungalow situated in this popular cul de sac location.. With gas fired central heating system and double glazing. Offering well presented and tastefully decorated accommodation comprising hallway, lounge, modern fitted dining kitchen and bathroom suite, three good size bedrooms. To the front of the property is a lawned garden area. Blocked paved driveway. To the rear is a sheltered flagged patio area. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. Conveniently situated between Shipley and Bradford. EPC Rating D.To arrange a viewing please call - 01274 733644 or call into our office at 80 Kirkgate , Bradford , BD1 1TH
Lounge 15' 7" x 10' 11" (4.75m x 3.32m )
Dining Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' 11" (3.02m x 2.72m )
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 10' 11" (3.78m x 3.32m )
Bedroom 2 17' 2" x 7' 8" (5.24m x 2.33m )
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 8' 10" (2.73m x 2.69m )
Rear entrance Porch
To the front of the property is a lawned garden area. Blocked paved driveway. To the rear is a tiered garden area with sheltered flagged patio area.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53766563.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528375444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUR MOVE Roebuck Residential Ltd, Baildon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.