2 bedroom bungalow for saleKnoll Wood Park, Horsforth, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Such a well cared for bungalow
- With 2 bedrooms & PVCu double glazing
- Spacious, versatile conservatory
- Lounge with Living Flame fire
- Wet room
- Driveway and garage
- Enclosed lawned rear garden
- No chain involved
Located in this sought after area of Horsforth and offered for sale with no chain involved is this very well cared for and extended 2 bedroom true semi detached bungalow. Offering so much development potential and sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers, we strongly recommend an inspection to fully appreciate.
The property which has PVCu double glazing and a gas central heating system, is accessed into the entrance hallway with PVCu double glazed side entrance door and access to the loft space. To the rear of the property is the sitting room with neutral decorative scheme and living flame gas fire with wooden surround. Sliding patio doors lead onto the conservatory a very well proportioned and versatile space with wooden flooring and PVCu double glazed windows. Also to the rear is the kitchen with a range of base and wall units, ceramic tile splash backs, built in oven, hob and extractor hood, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and PVCu double glazed window to the side. To the front of the property is a double and a single bedroom with PVCu double glazed windows. The property has a wet room with shower facilities, low level flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled walls and PVCu double glazed window to the side.
Outside is a lawned garden to the front and a driveway. The driveway leads to a single garage. To the rear of the property is a well maintained and enclosed, gated lawned garden.
The property is within easy reach of the recently opened train station, the shopping facilities on New Road Side, local bars, restaurants and indeed additional transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53770920.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR180080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.