4 bedroom end of terrace house for salePrince John Road, Eltham
- Corner Plot
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Two/Three Receptions
- D.S Shower Room & F.F Bathroom
- Parking To Rear
- Near Eltham High St & Station
- Near Good Schools
- Fully DG & GCH Throughout
- Extended 1920s Semi-Detached House
- Set Back From Road
Located in the Heart of Eltham and Near to Eltham High Street and Train Station, is this Spacious and Extended 1920s Built Semi-Detached Home. The abode is Positioned on on Corner Plot and Set Back From The Road. There are Several Highly Sought After Schools Conveniently Located in the Immediate Area along with Eltham Palace and The Tudor Barn.
Internally off the Porch and Hallway is the Lounge, which is Open Plan onto the Dining Room, which then leads onto the Third Reception/Fourth Bedroom with an En-Suite Shower Room. Also there is a SIzeable Kitchen off the hallway too with Access to the Secluded Rear Garden. On the first floor off the landing are Three Double Sized Bedrooms as well as Bathroom and Separate Cloakroom. Externally to the rear the Garden has Space for Off Street Parking with a Drop Curb to the Side of the Plot.
Call Anthony Martin Estate Agents today to view. Awaiting EPC rating.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 3.58m x 2.72m (11'9 x 8'11) -
Dining Room - 4.19m x 3.53m (13'9 x 11'7) -
Kitchen - 4.24m x 2.87m (13'11 x 9'5) -
Third Reception/Fourth Bedroom - 3.61m x 2.69m (11'10 x 8'10) -
Shower Room -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 4.09m x 3.61m (13'5 x 11'10) -
Bedroom Two - 3.61m x 2.77m (11'10 x 9'1) -
Bedroom Three - 2.90m x 2.79m (9'6 x 9'2) -
Bathroom - 1.98m x 1.37m (6'6 x 4'6) -
Rear Garden -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27761118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Martin Estate Agents, Eltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.