4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarvels Lane, LONDON
- *Semi-detached house
- *Three/four bedroom
- *Recently refurbished throughout
- *30FT Modern kitchen/diner
- *Planning permission for loft conversion
- *Driveway with osp
- *Gate to front providing side access
- *Rear garden
- *Walking distance to Grove Park train station
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
GUIDE PRICE £475,000 - £500,000
NO ONWARD CHAIN- This three/four bedroom semi-detached house is now available to the market with Daniels. Having been RECENTLY REFURBISHED to a high standard throughout the property now comprises of; a spacious reception room, an extended 30FT MODERN KITCHEN/DINER fit with an oven, hob and a stainless steel double sink with mixer taps. The first floor presents three bedrooms and a good size family bathroom. There is planning permission already in place for a loft conversion which would then offer a master bedroom with en-suite. At the front there is a driveway providing off street parking and a gate which provides side access to the rear garden which boasts laid lawn, decking and stone borders with shrubs. This property is located within walking distance of Grove Park station so ideal for those needing access to London. All in all a fine example of its kind. Call Daniels to arrange a viewing. EPC Rating D.
*Recently refurbished throughout
*Planning permission for loft conversion
*Driveway with osp
*Gate to front providing side access
*Walking distance to Grove Park train station
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53776587.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8692889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniels Property Services, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.