2 bedroom apartment for saleShackleton Close, FOREST HILL, London, SE23
- OPEN HOME SATURDAY 14TH APRIL
- IDEAL FIRST PURCHASE
- MINUTES FROM TRANSPORT LINKS
- FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- OFSTED RATED OUTSTANDING PRIMARY SCHOOL
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- RECENTLY UPGRADED BOILER
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- BALCONY WITH VIEWS FROM LOUNGE
- HEALTHY LEASE TERM
** OPEN HOME ** RESERVE YOUR VIEWING FOR SATURDAY 14TH APRIL - 01268 947 947 - 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS! IDEAL FIRST PURCHASE OR INVESTMENT! In need of modernisation! Upvc double glazed & MODERN COMBI' BOILER. Located MINUTES FROM FOREST HILL TRAIN STATION & PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS. HEALTHY LEASE TERM REMAINING!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53788899.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10585586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elliott & Smith Partnership, Rayleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.