2 bedroom detached house for saleOak Dene Way, Waverley, Rotherham, S60 8BE
- DETACHED COACH HOUSE
- STUNNING THROUGHOUT
- HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS ONE WITH EN-SUITE
- GARAGE WITH DRIVEWAY
- SOUGHT AFTER AREA
2Roost are pleased to offer for sale this stunning 2 bedroom detached Coach House residing in the sought after development of Waverley, benefiting from en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, spacious second bedroom, additional family bathroom and having uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, garage and Driveway.
Residing on the highly sought after Waverley development close to a good range of local amenities including shops and schools. The motorway network together with Sheffield and Rotherham Centres and the Meadowhall retail complex are all within easy travelling distance.
to the rear.
A composite door opens into the entrance vestibule. Stairs rise to the main accommodation.
* Kitchen: 2.46m x 2.13m (8' 1" x 7')
Stunning High gloss kitchen having a range of wall, drawer and base cabinets, complementing work surfaces incorporating a four ring gas hob with extractor hood above and inbuilt electric oven beneath. Further integrated appliances include the dishwasher, fridge and freezer and washing machine. Also having stainless steel sink and drainer below a double glazed rear window.
* Lounge: 5.41m x 4.34m (17' 9" x 14' 3")
Having front facing uPVC double glazed windows with central heating radiators beneath, and quality fitted carpet to the floor. Open plan to the kitchen.
* Bedroom 1: 3.89m x 2.74m (12' 9" x 9')
Having a double glazed window, central heating radiator, fitted carpet to the floor with ample space for further free-standing bedroom furniture. Door leading to en-suite
* en-suite: 12.95m x 1.52m (5' 10" x 5')
Being partly tiled with a suite comprising of a low flush WC, sink unit and shower cubicle. Radiator and obscure UPVC window.
* Bedroom 2: 3.63m x 2.79m (11' 11" x 9' 2")
Having a double glazed window and central heating radiator, fitted carpet to the floor. Ample space for further free-standing bedroom furniture. Large cupboard providing extra storage.
* Bathroom: 2.46m x 1.52m (8' 1" x 5')
Having a white suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. There is ceramic tiling to the splash-backs, extractor fan, and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a large driveway which provides ample off road parking and leads to the GARAGE which has a up and over door with storage.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is 153 years.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53794197.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.