3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThoresby Avenue, Barnsley
- Split level Living
- Detached garage
- Stunning views
- Enclosed rear Garden
- Sought after area
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, SPACIOUS HOME IN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER AREA! Split level living and stunning views over Barnsley, We really do recommend an early inspection as properties of this standard don't remain on the market for long. Guide price £120,000 - £130,000.
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, SPACIOUS HOME IN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER AREA! Split level living and stunning views over Barnsley, We really do recommend an early inspection as properties of this standard don't remain on the market for long. So give WILLIAM H BROWN a call now and arrange your viewing!
With a front facing double glazed entrance door, storage cupboard and a staircase rising to the first floor landing.
Lounge 15' 7" x 12' 4" ( 4.75m x 3.76m )
Having coving to the ceiling, radiator, rear facing double glazed French style doors to the garden and there is a feature fire surround housing an electric fire.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 12' 3" ( 2.84m x 3.73m )
Having a range of fitted wall and base units, a breakfast bar, electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood with matching splash back, radiator, plumbing for a washing machine, tiled splash backs, kickboard lighting, understairs storage cupboard and a front facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
With a side facing double glazed window, radiator, loft access and a built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.78m x 2.84m )
There is a front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.87m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.36m x 2.34m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled with a shower set over, ladder style towel radiator, tiling to the walls and there is a front facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance garden and a drive leading to a single garage. To the rear is a larger than expected tiered garden with patio area, decking and mature shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53796807.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL113801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.