2 bedroom terraced house for saleSomerset Road, Hyde Park, Doncaster
- Spacious family accommodation
- Lounge with feature fire place
- Modern Kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Rear garden.
GUIDE PRICE £60,000-£70,000.A well presented two double bedroom mid terraced home which is situated in walking distance to Doncaster town centre. Must be viewed!
Has a front facing double glazed window and sealed unit door. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace which houses the electric cast iron stove. There is laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling.
Stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 12' 2" into recess ( 3.84m x 3.71m into recess )
With rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with electric coal effect fire. There is laminate flooring and coving to the ceiling. Door to the cellar which has light and power.
Kitchen 6' x 8' 5" ( 1.83m x 2.57m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and side facing sealed unit door. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a five ring gas hob, electric oven, complimentary tiling, tiled floor and plumbing for a washing machine.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 12' 2" into recess ( 3.53m x 3.71m into recess )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 12' 2" into recess ( 3.84m x 3.71m into recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is a cupboard which houses the gas central heating boiler. There is access to the bathroom.
With a rear facing obscure double glazed window. Fitted with a white suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low level WC and paneled bath with shower attachment. There is splash back tiling to the walls.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with artificial grass and access to the rear service road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53797617.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.