4 bedroom detached house for saleWadworth Hall Lane, Wadworth, DONCASTER
- Guide Price £375,000 - £400,000
- Stunning Four Bedroom Dorma House
- Superb Landscaped Surrounding Gardens
- Popular Location
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
Guide Price £375,000 - £400,000 A fantastic four bedroom dorma house offering two ground floor bedrooms and two first floor bedrooms. The property a has superb gardens surrounds and views over the cricket green and Wadworth Church.
A front porch leads to the entrance hall which has a side window, radiator and doors leading to the lounge and sitting room.
Family Room 16' 2" x 11' 1" ( 4.93m x 3.38m )
Has a front facing double glazed window with a pleasant outlook onto the front garden, panelled ceiling, double panel radiator and TV aerial point.
Lounge 17' into bay window x 16' 3" ( 5.18m into bay window x 4.95m )
A spacious front facing lounge with a double glazed bay window giving plenty of natural light into the property. The focal point of the room is the open fireplace with stone chimney breast and tiled hearth. There is a TV aerial point, various sockets and radiator. Access to the kitchen and inner hallway.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 20' 5" max x 16' 1" ( 6.22m max x 4.90m )
Has side and rear facing double glazed windows. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with solid acacia co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and double drainer. There is an integrated double oven, electric hob with extractor fan above, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer and downlights. There is space for a dining table and chairs. Access to the garden and downstiars wc.
Has a storage cupboard. Access to the downstairs WC and rear garden.
Fitted with a wash hand basin and WC.
With understairs storage space. Access to two bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom Three 13' x 9' 7" max ( 3.96m x 2.92m max )
Has a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden, built in wardrobes and matching drawers, radiator and various power sockets.
Bedroom Four 9' 7" x 11' 10" ( 2.92m x 3.61m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, various power sockets and radiator.
Has a rear facing double glazed window and radiator. Fitted with a deep bath with power shower above, wash hand basin set into a vanity unit and low flush WC.
First Floor Landing
A turning staircase with solid wood spindles and hand railing leading to the first floor. There is a large window on the turning of the stairs giving a great view of the cricket grounds and surrounding views. There is a good sized storage cupboard which could also be used a study. Access to further bedrooms and first floor family bathroom.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" max x 11' 8" ( 4.29m max x 3.56m )
Has a front facing double glazed window overlooking the cricket green and Church grounds, radiator and various power sockets.
Bedroom One 14' 2" max x 21' 10" ( 4.32m max x 6.65m )
Has a rear facing double glazed with far reaching views. There is a radiator and a door which gives access to a further attic space giving excellent storage.
Storage Area 7' x 8' ( 2.13m x 2.44m )
This is ample walk in storage area has potential opportunity to be altered to cater for a study.
First Floor Family Bathroom
A spacious room with skylight window. Fitted with a bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, bidet and low flush WC. There is a radiator, shaver point and ceramic wall tiling.
There is a private tarmaced road leading to the driveway of the property offering ample off road parking and in turn leads to the garage. A side pathway leads to the entrance hall and continues around the property. The grounds are mainly lawned with various seating areas and mature shrubs and beautiful wall surround, that maintains privacy and overlooks picturesque views.
Integral Garage 8' 1" x 17' 2" ( 2.46m x 5.23m )
With up and over door, power, light and wall mounted boiler. Access to the attic space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53800116.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.