3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWest Street, Marske-by-the-Sea
- Desirable Period Property
- Sought After Marske Location
- A Rare Purchase Opportunity
- Bursting with Character
- Period Double Fronted Property
- Side Garden
- Viewing is a Must
Tucked off Marske High Street in this desirable location. This period double fronted end of terraced property will suit those looking for something a little different. Bursting with charm and character, especially well cared for and having undergone many improvements. The internal accommodation comprises; entrance hall with generous reception rooms either side one with an additional hall and cloakroom WC off and an attractive and spacious rear kitchen diner completes the ground floor accommodation. The first floor offers three bedrooms and family bathroom. Many improvements made with care to protect the style and theme of property such as the replaced double glazed sash windows. Side garden is fence enclosed, established with generous lawn and stocked borders with patio seating area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53800486.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED160214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.