3 bedroom flat for saleOlive Road, Cricklewood, NW2
- Fabulous three bedroom ground floor flat
- Open plan reception room with garden access
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with dining area
- Large Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Two further good sized double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom
- Ideally located on a peaceful residential street
- Expansive fully paved private rear garden with shed
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Set within an impressive period conversion, this wonderful three bedroom ground floor flat benefits from a spacious and open-plan interior, ample built in storage space and a fabulous private rear garden.
This property is situated in a quite residential street just moments from the green spaces of Gladstone Park. Cricklewood Station is also within close proximity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53811105.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1061294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Willesden Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.