2 bedroom flat for saleOld York House, 327 Norwood Road, London
- SHOW APARTMENT OPEN - SAT & SUN 10AM - 5PM
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Boutique New Development
- Private Terrace
- Luxury Specification
- 280m from Tulse Hill Station
NOW AVAILABLE WITH HELP TO BUY....A stunning two double bedroom, two bathroom first floor apartment measuring 707 sq ft (65.7 sq m) with a private balcony in Old York House, a boutique development of just eight beautifully refurbished apartments conveniently located just 20 minutes from Central London.
Specification highlights include:
• Designer kitchens fitted with a subtle blend of matt grey units and a range of integrated Bosch appliances
• Luxury bathrooms with contemporary fittings, Italian tiled walls and flooring and chrome ladder heated towel rails
• Engineered oak flooring to living areas with carpets to bedrooms
• Bespoke wardrobes to both bedrooms
• Parking spaces available by separate negotiation
• 10 year New Home Warranty
Situated in Tulse Hill, just 280m from the station with services to Blackfriars, London Bridge, Farringdon & St. Pancras International, Old York House is superbly connected to Central London. Brockwell Park which boasts a wealth of facilities including a lido, café, tennis courts, community greenhouses & regular Park Runs is just 600m from the development whilst Tulse Hill’s plethora of independent restaurants, bars & cafes are all just a short walk away.
Download the brochure for further information and contact us to view our fabulous show home!
Photos of the show apartment
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-53811810.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDI180061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.