2 bedroom terraced house for saleHuntingdon Street, Hull, HU4 6QJ
- No chain
- Fresh decor and new floor coverings
- Long lounge - excellent living space
- Fitted kitchen, room for breakfast table
- Bathroom with a full white suite
- Two well appointed bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Forecourt & rear courtyard
This well presented home is situated in a popular residential location. The front door opens to a spacious through lounge with lots of space for soft furnishings and a dining suite. The fitted kitchen has a good selection of white units and mounted cupboards and is positioned next to a bathroom with a full white bath suite and an overhead shower. A staircase from the lounge extends to two double bedrooms.
With a recently installed boiler firing the gas central heating system, this is an ideal first purchase for a buyer looking to get a foot hold on the property ladder.
Located just off Hessle Road, close to good local amenities and bus links to the City Centre and surrounding villages.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 341255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marlborough Estate Agency, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.