5 bedroom detached house for saleConiscliffe Road, DARLINGTON
- Located in the heart of the West End
- Individual five bedroom period property
- Immense charm and character throughout
- Large, mature, established gardens
- Detached double garage
- Additional off-road parking
Located on three floors, the gracious living accommodation also benefits from established, large mature gardens to the front and rear together with off-road parking and detached double garage. Coniscliffe Road is highly regarded as one of the best roads in Darlington to live and this property offers flexible, family sized living accommodation which offers a wealth of period features throughout; from fireplaces and corniced ceilings, In our opinion this is one of the best period homes available within the West End of Darlington.
Enjoying a prime position within the heart of the West End of Darlington, this individual period property has immense charm and character throughout which can only be appreciated upon internal inspection.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Gas central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Darlington Borough Council (Tax Banding F)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53816055.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27766001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Darlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.