3 bedroom house for saleFrankby Road, West Kirby
- three well proportioned bedrooms
- superb dining kitchen with appliances
- spacious lounge with feature fire
- luxury fitted 'wet room'
- delightful front & rear gardens
- garage and driveway - NO CHAIN
++NO CHAIN PURCHASE++BEAUTIFULLY RE-FURBISHED THROUGHOUT++ALL CARPETS INCLUDED++MUST BE VIEWED TO APPRECIATE++Attention to detail abounds within this beautifully presented home which simply must be viewed to appreciate all that features within. Available to purchase with the added advantage of no ongoing chain, the current owners have taken great care to furbish and maintain the property to an excellent standard throughout, creating a home with that very special 'wow' factor !
The accommodation comprises in brief of porch entrance, spacious lounge with feature 'flicker flame' fire, superb dining kitchen with french door access out to the rear garden and with contemporary styled kitchen area, complete with integral quality appliances. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a stunning 'wet room' styled shower room, again finished to a high standard of finish. The gardens both front and rear have been carefully landscaped with the driveway and garage providing more than adequate parking facility. A gem of a home which will undoubtedly prove as a most popular purchase choice.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53816190.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7673696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.