2 bedroom flat for saleWESTFIELD HOUSE, CHAPEL ALLERTON, LEEDS, LS7 3QF
- TWO BEDROOM PENTHOUSE APARTMENT
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN
- BUY TO LET
- FABULOUS FAR REACHING VIEWS
- CONVERTED VICTORIAN PROPERTY
- RESIDENT CAR PARKING
- POTENTIAL RENT: £895PCM
- MAINTAINED COMMUNAL GARDENS
- EXPANSIVE ATTIC STORAGE SPACE
The property retains many attractive original features yet the apartment benefits from a contemporary twist and comprises to: entrance hall, spacious open plan living/dining and kitchen space with high vaulted ceilings, contemporary kitchen units with integrated appliances and also has a useful utility cupboard. The main bedroom also has a high vaulted ceiling incorporating a Velux window, with two additional windows and there is a second bedroom and a house bathroom. The development sits within attractive communal grounds and also offers resident parking. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this fabulous apartment has to offer.
With an entrance door, courtesy light, Intercom system and a staircase to all floors.
With entrance door and telephone entry system. Access to the roof space. Telephone point, storage cupboard and solid wood flooring. Stained glass roof window and access to all rooms.
LOUNGE/DINING/KITCHEN 22'11" x 17'5"
With a double glazed window to the front elevation. Television point, two radiators and solid wood flooring. Two Velux windows to the side elevations.
With a range of fitted base and wall units with work surfaces over. 1.5 bowl sink unit and a single drainer sink. Built in electric oven, induction hob and extractor hood over. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Tiled floor.
With plumbing for a washing machine, work surfaces and a solid wood flooring.
BEDROOM ONE 15'5" x 9'7"
With a double glazed windows to the side and rear. A Velux window to the front and a radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 10'5" x 8'6"
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, solid wood flooring and a radiator.
A white three piece suite comprising, panelled bath with shower over. Hand basin vanity unit and a low level w.c. Tiled walls and floor with under floor heating. A double glazed window to the rear elevation. A cupboard housing a Worcester combi boiler and a heated towel rail.
ATTIC ROOM 22'26 x 7'26"
Boarded space making this an ideal storage room. Double glazed Velux window and wooden folding ladder.
There is a lawned area and parking available for residents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53817714.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2260529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Chapel Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.