4 bedroom detached house for saleLudlow Avenue, Luton
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Private Gated Development
- Stunning Condition
- Unique And Must Be Viewed
- Perfect Family And Commuter Home
- Further Potential To Develop
- Close to Transport Links
- Close To Parks And Countryside
Penrose are delighted to offer for sale this stunning four bedroom detached home located along a prestigous gated development of high end properties, offering very easy access to the M1, airport and train station makes this beautiful residence perfect for the commuter. Offering a wealth of accomodation including two large reception rooms as well as a large kitchen/diner, there is a cloakroom and converted garage/office space along with a utility room to the ground floor. To the first floor are four well proportioned bedrooms with an ensuite to the master along with a family bathroom. Outide are wonderful gardens to front and back and this propety also has the further potential to develop making it a perfect family home.
Ludlow Avenue is one of the best roads in Luton and with its proximity to transport links as well as the town centre and local parks this home has to be viewed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53818467.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8674373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penrose Estate Agents, Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.