3 bedroom terraced house for saleLinwood Grove, Leighton Buzzard
- NON THROUGH ROAD CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE!
- CONVERTED GARAGE & RECENTLY ADDED CONSERVATORY!
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Re-Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- 19Ft Lounge/Diner Plus Separate Family Room
- Solar Panels
- Utility & Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Front Double Driveway
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Gas Heating & Newly Double Glazed Throughout
***NON THROUGH ROAD - 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS - RE-FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM - GLASS ROOF CONSERVATORY - UTILITY ROOM & WC - LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN - CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE*** A fantastic three bedroom family home presented in excellent condition throughout having been updated and improved by the current owners. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance to local shops, schools, parks and Leighton Buzzard town centre and notably benefiting from the recent addition of a glass roof conservatory as well as a converted garage to create extra living accommodation, a block paved double driveway and a superb low maintenance rear garden ideal for entertaining. Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, a versatile family room, utility room, ground floor cloakroom, a 19ft lounge/dining room, re-fitted kitchen and conservatory, three first floor double bedrooms and a re-fitted bathroom off the landing. Additional benefits include gas central heating, solar panels and double glazing which was re-done within the last five years.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53821881.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8520176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban & Rural Property Services, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.