2 bedroom terraced house for saleLaurier Road Croydon CR0
- Edwardian Era
- Surpassing of 840 sqft Internal Floor Space
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Incredible Décor Throughout
- Built in Ceiling Speakers & ALEXA
- Ultra Modern Bathroom/Kitchen Design
- No Onward Chain
- Energy Efficiency Rating: D
*Chain Free and Ready To View NOW!*
Unveiled to the CRO market is this 'lavish' Edwardian Residence set within one of the most up and coming parts of Southern England at present and oozing abundance of luxury throughout.
The accommodation is picturesque and offers the buyer a free flowing layout, offering plenty of floor space for a property at this price level, but most importantly incredible designs throughout. The ground floor boasts two large reception rooms, both decorated in subtle shades of grey and having oak wood flooring, with the second reception room benefiting from an original fireplace with bespoke marble affect. The kitchen, ultra modern in it's design is much desired, with a white high gloss finish and splashes of chrome; all of which complimented with built in appliances such as a dishwasher, fridge freezer and swanky wine cooler. The first floor consists of two stunning double bedrooms, tastefully decorated and both incredibly charming in their design, as well as a 'hotel esque' bathroom. The bathroom is incredibly contemporary yet trendy with a free standing curved bath, floor mounted chrome taps, ambient lighting and even a fully tiled shower! Further benefits include a built in surround system, ALEXA wiring and a private rear garden!
Situated in one of the South East's most up and coming areas, the London borough of Croydon is currently undergoing a huge redevelopment programme across the borough and is becoming a real trending area of 2018. East Croydon Station is the closest to the property offering access to London Victoria and London Bridge, via Clapham Junction. Blackhorse Lane Tram Stop is only 0.4 miles away (according to Google maps) and service route 1, route 2 and route 4 of the tram link connections.
Due to the incredibly high demand and success we had on a similar property on this very road, we envisage a frenzy of attention so be quick to enquire - Viewings are strictly via appointment ONLY!
Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P214233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Sydenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.