3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWibbersley Park Flixton M41 6JQ
- A SPACIOUS, CORNER POSITIONED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED
- OCCUPYING A POPULAR AND SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- EXTENDED TO THE GROUND FLOOR TO ENHANCE THE ACCOMMODATION PROVIDED
- AN ENCLOSED PLOT WITH GARDENS TO THE FRONT, SIDE AND REAR
- DRIVEWAY FOR OFF ROAD PARKING
- CONVENIENTLY SITUATED FOR LOCAL AMENITIES
- NO ONGOING VENDOR CHAIN
- MUST BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECIATED
A SPACIOUS, CORNER POSITIONED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY. Occupying a popular and sought after location. Extended to the ground floor to enhance the accommodation provided. Two excellent reception rooms plus 18' extended kitchen. Useful ground floor shower room/WC plus additional WC. Good sized bedrooms plus well appointed family bathroom. Gas central heating system-combination boiler. Substantially double glazed. An enclosed plot with gardens to front, side and rear. Driveway for off road parking. Conveniently situated for local amenities. No ongoing vendor chain. Must be viewed to be appreciated.
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS INCLUDES:
TO THE GROUND FLOOR
With double glazed double doors and side panels, a quarry tiled floor and a useful storage cupboard.
With a radiator and stairs leading off to the first floor rooms beneath which is a downstairs WC with a wash hand basin, a radiator and a double glazed window. From the entrance hall there is. To:
GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM/WC
With a white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and walk-in shower area with a fitted 'Mira' shower. Fully tiled walls and floor, radiator and double glazed window to the side. Extractor fan.
13'6" into the bay x 12'8" with a radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front. Tiled fireplace and plate rack for display.
12'8" x 12'8" with a radiator and a window to the rear. Tiled fireplace.
18'1" x 7'6" reducing to 5'9" with a single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and a good range of base and wall cupboard units and working surfaces. Tiled areas, radiator and double glazed windows to two elevations. Gas point for a cooker and space for appliances. Wall mounted 'Worcester' combination gas central heating boiler. Door to:
9'6" x 2'11" with quarry tiled floor, windows with frosted glass and a door to the gardens. Ideal for storage etc with a timber panelled ceiling.
TO THE FIRST FLOOR
With a radiator, a loft access point and a double glazed window to the side.
14' into the bay x 11'10" with a radiator and a double glazed window to the side.
12'8" x 11'10" with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear. Built in storage cupboard.
8'2" x 6'10" with a radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
With a three piece white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Over the bath shower with an anti splash screen fitted. Radiator, tiled decor and timber panelled ceiling. Linen cupboard. Window to the side.
The gardens to the property extend to the front, side and rear and incorporate lawned areas and well stocked flower beds. A paved driveway, with double wrought iron gates fitted, provides an off road parking facility. There's also a useful outside store.
Energy Performance Rating: D
Council Tax Band: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.