3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRockley Road, Luton
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedrooms
- Fully Re-Furbished Throughout
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Walking distance to Luton Town Centre
- Close to Luton Mainline Train Station
- Off Road Parking
- Potential to extend to side, STPP
This great sized family home is located in the popular Farley Hill area of Luton. Benefiting from a large rear garden that sweeps around the side of the property, providing plenty of space for the children to run around, or extend to increase the living accommodation (stpp).The home comprises Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Outhouse providing storage and Off Road Parking.Farley Hill is located in South Luton, a popular area with commuting families due to the schooling and transport links in the area. Schooling options at primary school level include St Margaret of Scotland Catholic Primary School, Whipperley Infant Academy and Farley Junior School. The Secondary school in the area is Stockwood Park Academy.Commuting has never been easier from this part of Luton, with the M1 J10a a very short drive away, Luton Train Station and London/Luton Airport are both within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53824602.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8701180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Venture Residential, Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.