4 bedroom terraced house for saleChalsey Road Brockley SE4
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Four Bedrooms
- Catchment Of Prendergast School
- Moments From Hilly Fields Park
- Brockley Conservation Area
- Access To All Amenities
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Located on a peaceful side turning on the highly sought after Brockley Conservation area is this superb four bedroom period terraced house.
This fine family home briefly comprises entrance hall, cellar, cosy lounge with open fireplace, family room, fitted kitchen/diner with French doors leading out to pleasant mature garden. Upstairs benefits from four bedrooms and modern three piece bathroom. Many original features still run throughout.
Chalsey Road is well located for all amenities within a stones throw of Hilly Fields Park and within catchment area for outstanding Prendergast School.
Brockley Road and Ladywell Village are both within a short walk with an abundance of trendy shops & cafés, restaurants, bars and excellent transport services into London and Canary Wharf. There is even a fantastic Farmer's Market every Saturday.
All in all a great property that must be internally viewed.
Energy Efficiency Rating D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53824773.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P215535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Brockley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.