2 bedroom terraced house for saleCowesby Street, Manchester
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- NO VENDOR CHAIN
- GREAT LOCATION FOR BUY TO LET
- TWO BEDROOMS & LOFT ROOM, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS & KITCHEN
- IN NEED OF SOME WORK
- LOCATED NEAR TO MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE & MANCHESTERS UNIVERSITIES
CALLING ALL INVESTORS *** THIS IS AN IDEAL BUY TO LET INVESTMENT ***
** SOUGHT AFTER ROAD WITH ALLOTMENTS AT THE BOTTOM ** FANTASTIC LOCATION CLOSE TO UNIVERITIES & HOSPITALS ** EASY REACH OF LOCAL SHOPS & FALLOWFIELD, CHORLTON & RUSHOLMES VIBRANT CENTRES ** EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS INTO THE CITY CENTRE & BEYOND ** 2 RECEPTION ROOMS ** 2 BEDROOMS & LOFT ROOM ** LARGE BATHROOM **
Entrance Hall - 3.50m x 1.0m (11'6" x 3'3") - Dado rail, double radiator and stairs to first floor
Lounge - 3.41m x 3.01m (11'2" x 9'11") - Double glazed window to front, period style bare brick chimney breast.
Dining Room - 4.08m x 4.04m (13'5" x 13'3") - Double glazed window to rear, double radiator and wall mounted gas fire on hearth.
Kitchen - 3.04m x 2.40m (10'0" x 7'10") - Double glazed window to rear and door to rear garden area.
Landing - 5.06m x 1.43m (16'7" x 4'8") - Stairs to 2nd floor and doors to:-
Bedroom One - 4.12m x 3.40m max (13'6" x 11'2" max) - Double glazed window to front and double radiator
Bedroom Two - 3.62m x 2.50m (11'11" x 8'2") - Double glazed window to rear and double radiator
Bathroom - 3.06m x 2.52m (10'0" x 8'3") - A three piece suite comprising of panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, partly tiled and double glazed window to rear
Loft Room On Second Floor - 3.64m x 3.59m (11'11" x 11'9") - Two skylights.
Outside - To the rear of the property there is a paved yard
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53828190.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27768833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edward Mellor Ltd, Withington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.