4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEden Park Avenue, Beckenham, Kent
Offers in Excess of
- Extended end of terrace house
- South west facing rear garden
- Main bedroom with en suite
- 3 further bedrooms & bathroom
- Off road parking to front
- Double garage to rear
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Separate sitting room
An end of terrace house in a run of only four properties, which has been modernised and extended by the current owners over recent years to include a loft extension. The ground floor now provides open plan living to the rear incorporating the kitchen and dining space with bi-folding doors and views over the south westerly facing rear garden. The first floor offers two double bedrooms plus a single and a large remodelled family bathroom which includes a large shower cubicle and freestanding bath. The main bedroom has its own shower room and views to the rear. Off street parking to the front and hardstanding in front of the double garage at the far end of the garden eases any parking woes.
If approaching from Elmers End, this property is situated just past the turning into Stanhope Grove and is approximately three quarters of a mile from Beckenham High Street with Beckenham Junction station a quarter of a mile further. Eden Park station is approximately half a mile away along with local shops on Upper Elmers End Road and Wickham Road by the Park Langley roundabout. Buses run along Eden Park Avenue providing easy access to local town centres and schools in the area include Langley Park Secondary School for boys and girls.
Property ref: 121_752_4597679
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53829063.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4597679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.