1 bedroom maisonette for saleBaron Court, Reading
- Ground Floor Purpose Built Masionette
- Long Lease In Excess Of 950 Years
- Off Street Allocated Parking
- One 'Double' Bedroom With Built In Storage
- 12' Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Applicances
- 17' Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Three Piece Bathroom
- On Site Garage
Sansome & George Reading - Positioned off of the well regarded Western Elms Avenue in West Reading, this one Bedroom Ground Floor Maisonette is conveniently located within walking distance of Reading Town Centre, with mainline Train Station (25 Mins), Reading West Train Station (5 Mins), regular bus routes and provides easy vehicular access to Junctions 11 and 12 of the M4 Motorway. Local amenities including, Tesco Extra Supermarket, Pubs, Coffee Shops and Convenience Stores are all within close proximity.
Situated within well maintained communal grounds the accommodation comprises of 13' Entrance Hall with useful storage/airing cupboard and doors to all rooms. A 17' x 11' Lounge/Diner and 14' x 10' 'double' Bedroom with built in wardrobe are serviced by a 12' Kitchen with ample worktop space and integrated electric hob & oven and a three piece Bathroom suite with mixer tap shower attachment over bath. The property is further complimented by off street parking and a single garage located to the rear of the development.
With a remaining lease in excess of 950 years this rarely available property would be ideally suited to both first time (no stamp duty) or investment purchasers (rental yield circa 5%). Viewings by appointment only come strongly recommended, please call West & Central Reading Office (0118 958 3333) to arrange a viewing or for further information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53831511.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27769428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.