3 bedroom bungalow for saleLeatherhead Road, Great Bookham
- Individual Detached Bungalow
- Chain Free
- A Stone's Throw from Bookham High Street
- Howard of Effingham School Catchment
- Potential for Extension subject to planning
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- En Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3/Dining Room
- Lounge Opening To Family Room
- Garage/Workshop/Separate Carport
This individual detached bungalow occupies a very convenient position being within approximately 200 metres of Bookham High Street and also within easy reach of miles of open countryside to the south of the village. The bungalow offers light and spacious accommodation and there is a large loft and ample space to extend/enlarge, if desired, subject to the usual planning consents. Outside there is a turning area and private driveway leading to a single carport and larger than average size garage. The rear garden enjoys a delightful south facing aspect and is deceptive, extending beyond an area of lawn with conifers and evergreens near the boundary. An inspection is recommended to appreciate this attractive detached bungalow with great potential to enlarge into the attic space or extend (STPP) and with no ongoing chain.
10'5" × 9'8" (3.17m × 2.95m)
Dining Room/Bedroom 3
9'8" × 9'4" (2.95m × 2.85m)
13' × 11'11" (3.96m × 3.63m)
En Suite Shower Room
12'11" × 8'10" (3.94m × 2.69m)
24' × 11'3" (7.32m × 3.43m)
Covered Entrance Porch
14'11" × 7'8" (4.55m × 2.34m)
16'11" × 11'11" (5.16m × 3.63m)
12'5" × 9'10" (3.78m × 3m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53832141.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Huggins Edwards & Sharp , Great Bookham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.