2 bedroom terraced house for saleSouthroyd Park, Pudsey
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Recently renovated to a high standard
- Two bed mid terrace
- Private rear garden
- Off street parking for two cars
- Popular location
- Close to local amenities
- Viewing is essential!
We are delighted to offer for sale this mid terraced property which offers BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED living accommodation and has been RECENTLY RENOVATED TO A HIGH STANDARD! The property benefits from TWO BEDROOMS, a PRIVATE REAR GARDEN and a driveway providing OFF STREET PARKING!
Offered for sale is this immaculately presented mid terraced property which is set within a popular and convenient location, close to local amenities and transport links. The property has been recently renovated to a very high standard by the current owners and offers ready to move in to accommodation. Briefly comprises; an entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a good sized private garden to the rear of the property and a driveway to the front, providing off street parking. We strongly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this beautiful family home!
Door to front with stairs leading to the first floor landing.
A spacious lounge with a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, cooker point, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, a window to the rear elevation, a central heating radiator, space for fridge freezer, door leading to the rear garden and a pantry providing ample storage.
A good sized double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
A good sized single bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation,
A stunning bathroom with a modern white three piece suite comprising of a bath with shower over, mood enhancing LED lights, a wash hand basin, a W.C, shaver point, extractor fan, a central heating radiator, floor to ceiling tiles and a window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off street parking for two cars.
There is a good sized private garden with a lawned area, patio seating area and a shed for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53832255.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY109437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.