5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Volte At The Ridings, Aldenham, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD25
- 5-Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Kitchen with Composite worktops and integrated appliances
- Utility Room
- Guest Cloakroom
- Media Room
- Contemporary fully tiled Bathroom and Ensuites
- Fully fitted wardrobes to Bedrooms and Dressing Room to Master Bedroom
- Gas fired underfloor heating throughout
The Volte, A fabulous spacious family home offering 5-Bedrooms and 4-Bathrooms.
Heronslea’s flagship development of luxury family houses are surrounded by greenbelt countryside and woodland. The Ridings offers modern living in a delightful historical, rural setting. Each of these desirable properties has been carefully designed to the highest specification with sleek modern kitchens, luxurious bathrooms offering the ultimate in contemporary living.
Within the catchment, there are a large number of local primary schools and secondary schools as well as private schools including Haberdashers’ Aske’s and the long established Aldenham School, Edge Grove.
- Kitchen with Porcelain worktops and matching upstands. Miele appliances to include single oven, combi oven, induction hob, washing machine, tumble dryer, Siemens integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, extractor hood. Stainless steel sink/waste disposal and Blanco pull out spray tap, Quooker Hot tap.
- Utility Room.
- Guest Cloakroom.
- Media Room.
- Contemporary fully tiled Bathroom and Ensuites with luxury fixtures and fittings.
- Fully fitted wardrobes to Bedrooms. Dressing Room to Master Bedroom.
- Gas fired underfloor heating throughout.
- Flooring to include: Tiling to Hallway, Kitchen, Utility Room, Guest Cloakroom and Bathroom/Ensuites. Wood flooring to Study. Carpets to Bedrooms.
- LED downlighters to all rooms.
- CAT6 and coax cabling, Data network cabling and fully TV/Sky+ multi-room wiring.
- NACOSS approved alarm system.
- Landscaped communal grounds and gardens.
- 10 year Premier Guarantee.
Marketing Suite open Thurs-Mon from 10am-5pm. For further inforamtion, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 020 8954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
There are a large number of local primary schools within a ten-minute drive as is the prestigious Haberdashers’ Aske’s voted Independent School of the Year 2017 in the Sunday Times and Aldenham School both providing a first-class education. Aldenham Country Park is close by offering 100 acres for country enjoyment. The Ridings is a short distance to A1 ,M1 and M25 and internationally Heathrow and Luton Airport are within easy reach. Rail links to Watford train and tube are also close by.
Aldenham is a quaint and secluded little village which prides itself on being one of Hertsmere’s 14 conservation areas. Less than a mile away you’ll find Aldenham Country Park famous for the ‘100 Aker Wood’ featured in AA Milne’s, ‘Winnie the Pooh’ stories. Very popular with families and dog walkers, the park has a café, indoor and outdoor
soft play areas as well as a small farm,
treehouse slide and zip-wiring. The 60 acre lake inside the park is home to Aldenham Sailing Club and a perfect place to while away many hours fishing and watching the many types of birds that have made the area their natural habitat.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-53832828.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO170428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Bennett - in assoc.with Hamptons International, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.