3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillow Walk, Leeswood, Nr Mold
Sold by Us
- GOOD SIZE - THREE BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- WELCOMING VILLAGE LOCATION
- OUTSKIRTS OF THE MARKET TOWN OF MOLD
- BUS ROUTE NEAR BY
- EXCELLENT SCHOOLS IN THE AREA
- GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- DRIVEWAY OFFERING OFF ROAD PARKING
- NO CHAIN
- MINIMAL RUNNINGS COSTS - EPC C
LOCATION Situated in a semi rural location within walking distance of the village centre with its associated facilities and amenities, the market town of Mold is just a short drive away with its wider range of facilities and ht main road network which runs in the vicinity gives access to Wrexham, Chester and Mold and the motorway system.
HEATING Gas heating installed.
ENTRANCE PORCH:- Entrance door, double glazed side window, meter cupboard.
LOUNGE 14' 6 x 17' 2 (4.42m x 5.23m) Coved ceiling, radiator, double glazed picture window overlooking the front elevation, laminate flooring.
KITCHEN/DINER:- 14' 6 x 8' 9 (4.42m x 2.67m) The kitchen area is fitted with a range of wall and base units with inbuilt electric oven and hob, inset stainless steel sink unit, ample work surface areas with ceramic tiled splash backs, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tiled floor, door to side elevation, inbuilt cupboard housing the gas combi boiler.
STAIRS TO LANDING AREA Open from the lounge, loft access, double glazed window overlooking the side elevation.
BEDROOM 1 13' 6 x 8' 4 (4.11m x 2.54m) Radiator, double glazed window.
BEDROOM 2 12' 8 x 8' 5 (3.86m x 2.57m) Radiator, double glazed window.
BEDROOM 3 7' 0 x 6' 0 (2.13m x 1.83m) Radiator, built in storage cupboard, double glazed window.
BATHROOM/W.C. To the front elevation the gardens are laid to lawn with borders, a paviour driveway gives access to the single garage with up and over door, a side gate gives access to the rear where the gardens are laid to lawn and enclosed by fencing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53838088.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101307021326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Molyneux, Mold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.