3 bedroom apartment for saleBlakes Quay, Gas Works Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1
Offers in Excess of
- Stunning 3 bedroom apartment
- Premium Gated Town Centre Development
- 3 Balconies Overlooking the River Kennet
- Large open plan living space
- Undercroft Gated Parking
- Communal Gym & Games Room
This stunning three bedroom apartment in Reading Town Centre overlooks the River Kennet and is set within one of Reading's most prestigious developments. The apartment is less than 10 minutes’ walk to Reading Station with its direct link to London Paddington in just 25 minutes and soon to be on the Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) linking Reading to the City of London and Canary Wharf, and a short walk to the Oracle shopping and entertainment complex. The M4 is also easily accessed via the A329M at junction 10. Located on the fifth floor of the building the delightful apartment boasts three balconies overlooking the river. Accommodation comprises; a generous open plan living room through to a kitchen/dining area, wc and ample storage. There is a generous master bedroom suite with an en-suite bathroom and balcony, two further double bedrooms, one with an en-suite. The development is gated and further benefits from secure under-croft parking (one allocated space), a residents only gym, games room and meeting rooms on-site. This delightful apartment would suit a commuter requiring access to the excellent train links that Reading has to offer, young professionals and/or someone downsizing and is for sale with no onward chain complications.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53842437.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REA180183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.