4 bedroom detached house for saleLudgate Street, Tutbury, Burton-on-Trent, DE13
- INDIVIDUAL DETACHED HOME
- ATTRACTIVE LOCATION IN HISTORIC VILLAGE
- FOUR BEDROOMS & EN SUITE
- ADDITIONAL SHOWER ROOM & BATHROOM
- LOUNGE AND OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN
- ELEVATED REAR GARDEN WITH CASTLE VIEW
- DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
- VIEW BY APPOINTMENT
A unique family home situated in the heart of the historic village of Tutbury. This modern home provides versatile accommodation and can be used in a range of different ways. Currently the home is entered via the reception hallway, with doors to lounge, opening to a fitted dining kitchen with appliances, additional sitting room or fourth bedroom and ground floor well appointed bathroom. The first floor landing is level with the rear garden with french patio doors leading onto a patio area. The master bedroom has en suite shower room, there are a further two double bedrooms and fitted shower room. Outside to the side elevation is a driveway with gated rear access to the garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53845149.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10588867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Burton Upon Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.