2 bedroom bungalow for saleWoodsend Road Flixton M41 8PU
- A SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM LINK DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SUPERB STANDARD OF PRESENTATION
- MUCH IMPROVED BY THE CURRENT OWNERS
- LOVELY, ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN - NOT OVERLOOKED FROM THE REAR
- TWO EXCELLENT SIZED BEDROOMS. PLUS DRESSING ROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING PLUS GARAGE
- CONVENIENTLY SITUATED FOR LOCAL AMENITIES
- MUST BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECIATED
A SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM LINK DETACHED BUNGALOW. Superb standard of presentation. Much improved by the current owners. Lovely, enclosed rear garden - not overlooked from the rear. Porch, hall and good sized lounge. Well appointed bathroom with shower. Two excellent sized bedrooms plus dressing room. Conservatory built on at the rear. Off road parking plus garage. Gas central heating system - combination boiler. Double glazed windows/exterior doors. Conveniently situated for local amenities. Must be viewed to be appreciated.
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS INCLUDES
With a UPVC double glazed feature entrance door with adjacent double glazed windows. Access off, into the garage. Really useful space built on at the front of the bungalow of part brick construction. Door to:
With a radiator. Useful cloaks/storage area off.
15'5" x 13'4" with a radiator and a double glazed window to the front. A coal effect electric fire is set within an attractive feature fireplace.
12' x 11'5" (to widest points) with a one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and an excellent range of fitted base and wall cupboard units and working surfaces incorporating an oven, hob and extractor canopy. Tiled areas, radiator and spotlighting. Double glazed window and exit door to the side.
With a loft access point.
14’6” x 9’6” with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear. Opening to:
7'8" x 9'6" with a radiator and a double glazed window to the side.
11'5" x 9'6" with a radiator and double glazed French doors into:
8'10" x 8'. Built on at the rear of bungalow of part brick construction with double glazed units all round and with double doors to the garden.
With a white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level WC and separate walk-in shower compartment. Tiled areas, fitted storage units and a radiator. Double glazed window to the side.
To the front of the bungalow is a very well laid out, easily managed garden area. A driveway provides an off road parking facility and gives access to an ATTACHED GARAGE (16' x 10'9" internally approx) with power, lighting and an up and over door. Within the garage there's plumbing for a washer and the combination gas central heating boiler is located here. Direct access into the porch and double glazed window and exit door to the rear. The rear garden is fully enclosed, is a really good size and is not directly overlooked from the rear. The rear garden incorporates lawned area, patio, stocked flower beds etc.
Energy Performance Rating: E
Council Tax Band: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.