3 bedroom bungalow for saleCastle Hill, East Leake
- Attractive three bedroom bungalow
- Potential in this rare offering
- Owned by the same family for some 50 years
- Sought after village of East Leake
- Walking distance to shops and amenities
- Kitchen and sitting/dining room
- Good sized rear gardens
- Generous off road parking and integral garage
- Awaiting EPC
NO UPWARD CHAIN ** Attractive three bedroom bungalow ** Potential in this rare offering ** Owned by the same family for some 50 years ** Sought after village of East Leake ** Walking distance to shops and amenities ** Kitchen and sitting/dining room ** Good sized rear gardens ** Generous off road parking and integral garage
General Description - Alexanders of Loughborough offer to the market this attractive three bedroom bungalow in the sought after village East Leake, and conveniently situated within walking distance to its' comprehensive range of shops and amenities to include a doctors surgery and dental practice. Constructed in 1955 and owned by the same family for some 50 years, the internal accommodation briefly includes a kitchen, sitting/dining room, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property benefits from generous off road parking with access to an integral garage, and good size rear garden laid mainly to lawn. There is potential in this rare offering. Viewing via the sole selling agent, Alexanders of Loughborough, 01509 861222.
Dimensions - Kitchen 11' x 8' • Sitting Room 17'2 x 12' • Bedroom One 12 x 11' • Bedroom Two 11'3 x 9'4 • Bedroom Three 9'3 max x 8'0 • Bathroom 9'3 x 6'2 • Garage 17'2 x 8'8
Tenure - Freehold.
Local Authority - Rushcliffe Borough Council, Pavilion Road West Bridgford NG2 5FE. Tel: 0115 981 9911. Council Tax Band: D.
Measurements - Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
Declaration - Under the provisions of the Estate Agent's Act 1979 we are required to disclose a relationship between the vendor and agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53848986.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27771584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexanders, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.