2 bedroom detached house for saleSloshes Lane, Witton Park
- WILLERBY BOSTON LODGE
- TWO BEDROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE
- SECOND BEDROOM
- FULLY INTEGRATED KITCHEN
- SITE FEES PAID FOR 2018
- 51 WEEK SEASON
- COUNTRY PARK
- RESTAURANT & BAR AREA
- PLAYGROUND, CRAZY GOLF, FISHING LAKES & WALKS
This is a Stunning Willerby Boston holiday home situated on the ever popular Witton Castle Country Park, nestled within the estate of a spectacular 15th Century castle. The park is set across 330 acres of pleasant green space and offers excellent facilities including fishing lakes, children’s playground and crazy golf as well as a restaurant and bar in the castle itself! With superb views of the surrounding countryside where you can take advantage of nature walks, this park really does offer an abundance of charm and activities! Give us a call today to arrange your viewing on this fantastic holiday home! *Site fees for 2018 paid!
• An outstanding two bedroom holiday Home
• 51 Week Season
• Country Park
• Restaurant and Bar Area
• Playground, Crazy Golf, Fishing Lakes and Cycling Routes
24’9” x 19’6” (7.54m x 5.95m)
An open plan room with six double glazed windows and double glazed patio doors leading out to decked area, all windows and doors are fitted with Bespoke plantation shutters, storage cupboard laminate flooring and three radiators.
A modern fitted gloss kitchen equipped with a selection of wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and instant hot water tap. A selection of integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, washing machine and dryer, eye level double oven, microwave, gas hob and extractor hood.
Modern fitted suite including bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin set within a vanity unit and low level wc.
9’7” x9’2” (2.92m x 2.80m)
Walk-in robes, radiator and double glazed window.
Corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin set within vanity unit, low level wc and double glazed window.
10’0” x 9’1” (3.06m x 2.77m)
Walk-in robes, radiator and double glazed window
Strictly through the selling agents Addisons Chartered Surveyors T: 01833 638094 opt 1or email@example.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Addisons Chartered Surveyors, Barnard Castle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.