3 bedroom detached house for saleGull Road, Guyhirn, Wisbech
- Detached chalet
- Three bedrooms
- Bath and shower rooms
- Off-road parking
- Village location
TOO NICE TO LAST!! Immaculately presented, this detached chalet style house offers flexible accommodation and is situated in a village location, ideally positioned for all local amenities.
TOO NICE TO LAST! Immaculately presented, this detached chalet style house offers flexible accommodation and is situated in a village location, ideally positioned for all local amenities. A light and airy lounge with dual aspect windows also has double doors leading to the garden and a fully integrated kitchen similarly has double doors to the garden and access to the utility room. Downstairs, the third bedroom with an adjacent shower room is currently used as a home office but you can use the space as you wish. To the first floor, the accommodation is completed by two double bedrooms and a four-piece family bathroom with corner bath. Outside, ample off-road parking and a low-maintenance garden complete the picture. Flooded with natural light throughout, Sunrise Cottage is certainly an appropriate name!
Lounge 11' 9" x 13' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.99m )
Kitchen 13' x 9' 5" ( 3.96m x 2.87m )
Utility Room 5' 8" x 5' 8" ( 1.73m x 1.73m )
Bedroom Three 13' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.99m x 3.00m )
Downstairs Shower Room
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 9" maximum x 9' 9" minimum ( 3.58m maximum x 2.97m minimum )
Bedroom Two 9' 9" minimum x 9' 9" ( 2.97m minimum x 2.97m )
Bathroom 11' x 6' 4" ( 3.35m x 1.93m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A47 signposted Peterborough and continue out of town taking note of TESCO on your right hand side. At the next roundabout take the third exit signposted Guyhirn. Continue along for approximately 5 miles and at the next roundabout take the second exit signposted Peterborough. Take the first turning on your right and at the "T" junction turn right onto Gull Road where the property is on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53851383.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB116777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.