4 bedroom detached bungalow for salePerry Street, Crayford, Dartford
- Uniquely Built Four Bedroom Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Spacious - Secluded - Extremely Well Presented
- Two Receptions
- Downstairs Spacious Family Bathroom
- Upstairs Bathroom and Two Double Bedoroms
- Stunning Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Detached Garage with Lighting and Loft Storage
- Gardens to Front Side and Rear
- Off Street Parking for Four Cars and Tandem Car Port
- Amazing Potential for Further Expansion (SSTPP)
NEEDLE IN A HAYSTACK - this uniquely built property must be viewed to fully appreciate its location, deceptively spacious accommodation and immaculate presentation. Situated on a large corner plot offering potential still to extend is this detached chalet bungalow. With electronic security gates and railings, gardens to front, side and rear this property offers amazing privacy to any prospective owner.
You are welcomed by a well sized tiled floor hallway leading to the main reception room, stunning modern fitted kitchen/breakfasting room, master bedroom, fourth bedroom (currently used as a utility room) and spacious fully tiled modern four piece bathroom. Upstairs are two spacious bedrooms and modern bathroom.
The gardens cover around the plot and also offer a tandem car port - parking for at least four cars and a brick built garage offering lighting and loft storage space - this could be converted subject to planning permission to a completely separate annexe.
CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR IMMEDIATE VIEWING OF THIS VERY UNIQUE PROPERTY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53852484.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27772417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Theakston, Bexleyheath . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.